4-Roll Heavy Duty Industrial Feeders
Designed for MIG and cored wire welding in job shop and manufacturing environments, these rugged wire feeders are built to deliver reliable performance day after day.
- Patented MAXTRAC® heavy-duty cast aluminum wire drive system provides reliable feeding and durability.
- Brass-to-brass gun connections for better electrical conductivity that results in better arc performance.
- Totally tool-less drive rolls and wire guide installation.
- Gear driven wire drive rolls slide on and off easily!
- Calibrated wire feed speed dial for precise and accurate settings.
- LF-74 Wire Feeder
- Control Cable Extension - Male 14 pin to Female 14 pin - 10 ft (3 m) | K1797-10
- Drive Roll Kit .035, .045 (0.9, 1.2 mm) Solid Wire | KP1505-1
Product Weights & Dimensions
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||11.1 in x 10.2 in x 12.9 in (282 mm x 259 mm x 328 mm)|
|Net Weight||27 lbs (12 kg)|
|Max Rating||600 A|
Wire and TIG Feeders
|Number of driven rolls||4 rolls|
|Max spool diameter||Drum|
|Max Rated Output Capable||500A|
|Max Wire Diameter (Solid)||1/16 in (1.6 mm)|
|Max Wire Diameter (Cored)||5/64 in (2 mm)|
|Power Source to Feeder Communication Connector Type||14-pin|
|Gun Bushing||Tweco #2-#4|
|Wire Feeders Processes||
|Safety Listing CSA||Yes|
|Safety Listing UL||Yes|
|Input Voltage||24-42 VAC|
|Typical Application||General Fabrication|