FOR SPECIALIZED ENVIRONMENTS
Choose the Ranger 305 LPG for those environments where gasoline and diesel emissions are not acceptable. Includes a liquid propane gas supply hose with coupler for easy connection to the liquid draw outlet of an LP-gas cylinder. The 10,000-watt peak single-phase AC generator powers motor starting, tools and inverter welders for extended range and process capability.
- Top-of-the-line Kohler overhead valve (OHV) 25 HP Command LPG engine
- Digital weld meters monitor actual welding output
- Built-in “hot” start for easier starts and restrikes
· Excellent DC multi-process welding for general purpose stick, downhill pipe (stick), TIG, cored-wire and MIG (CO2 and mixed gas).
· It's the only compact LPG welder in North America rated at 25V for 300 amps of stick or CV welding.
· CV wire welding with up to 5/64 in. (2.0 mm) diameter electrodes.
Digital Weld Meters
· Digital weld meters for amps and volts makes it easy to precisely pre-set your procedures and monitor actual welding output.
Superior Arc Performance
· Lincoln Electric Chopper Technology® provides easy starts, a smooth arc, low spatter and excellent bead appearance.
10,000 Watts Peak Single-Phase AC Generator Power
· 10,000 watts peak for motor starting.
· 9,000 watts continuous for high capacity needs such as a back-up generator, powering a Lincoln Electric Invertec® inverter welder. Also can be used for lights, a grinder or other power tools.
· AC generator voltage is constant at 120V or 240V at any weld dial setting.
· Welding and AC Generator Outputs rated at 104ºF (40ºC).
25 HP Kohler LPG Engine
· LPG (Liquid Propane Gas) engine has plenty of horsepower.
- Multi-Process Welding
- Digital Weld Meters
- Superior Arc Performance
- 10,000 Watts Peak Single-Phase AC Generator Power
- Machine Only
Product Weights & Dimensions
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||30 in x 21.5 in x 42.3 in (762 mm x 546 mm x 1073 mm)|
|Net Weight||480 lbs (218 kg)|
Flux-Cored Self-Shielded (FCAW-S)
Flux-Cored Gas-Shielded (FCAW-G)
|Max Rating||300A / 25V / 100% @ 104°F (40°C)|
|Output Range by Mode||
CC-Stick: 30 – 305 A,
Downhill Pipe (CC): 40-300 A,
Touch Start TIG: 20 – 250 A,
CV-Wire: 14 – 29 V,
Arc Gouging: 90 – 300 A
|Rated Gouging Carbon Diameter||5/32 in (4.0 mm)|
Engine Driven Welders
|Single Phase Auxiliary Output||9000 Watts Continuous, 120/240V|
|Auxiliary Output Frequency||60 Hz|
|Engine Brand & Model||Kohler OHV Command CH730 LP|
|Engine Description||2 Cylinder Air-Cooled LP Engine|
|Engine Horsepower||25 HP|
|High Idle Operating Speed @ Rated Output||3600|
|Oil Capacity (qts.)||2.0|
|Oil Capacity (L)||1.9|
Maintenance & Repair
|Warranty||3 Years Parts and Labor - Engine warranted separately by engine manufacturer|