LIMITED-TIME OFFER (US Only)!
Buy a Ranger 260MPX Engine Driver Welder/Generator and receive a $700 VISA gift card rebate.
Add accessories and filler metals for more savings:
- Spend $100 in qualifying products** to get a $50 Rebate
- Spend $250 in qualifying products** to get a $100 Rebate
- Spend $500 in qualifying products** to get a $200 Rebate
*Stack & Save offer only available with purchase of rebated machine. Excludes welders and plasma cutters.
Lincoln Ranger 260MPX Engine Welder Generator with Free Canvas Cover!
The cable package includes:
- 100 foot of 1/0 welding cable - Made in the U.S.A.
- 1 Lenco 300 Amp Electrode Holder - 01340
- 1 Lenco 300 Amp Ground Clamp - 02020
- 2 Lenco L-1020 Welding Cable Lugs - 07020
Premium welder/generator with excellent multi-process capability for stick, TIG, MIG while providing clean AC generator output.
DO MORE WITH LESS
The Ranger® 260MPX™ engine driven welder/generator excels on the job. The unit’s industry-leading design makes it smaller, lighter and quieter than other machines in its class, while an intuitive user interface with advanced technology helps simplify operation and improve arc control. You can also count on a reliable source of clean generator power to run a variety of tools and sensitive equipment. Check out the features below:
The Ranger 260MPX welder/generator is smaller and quieter compared to other machines in its class.
- Up to 20% smaller - more space for additional tools
- Up to 25% lighter - easy maneuverability around the jobsite
- Up to 60% quieter - reduced noise level helps enhance safety and comfort
Innovative User-Interface + Advanced Technology
- Easy-to-read digital screen with simple push-and-turn controls
- Ready.Set.Weld® technology simplifies setup with recommended settings
- The Chopper Technology® feature helps improve arc control
- CrossLinc® remote technology allows for arc adjustments at the weld
- Maintenance alerts keep you informed when service is needed
Clean Generator Power
- 9.5kW of clean AC generator power accommodates a variety of tools and equipment
- Operate sensitive electronics, like laptops, without concern - this unit delivers clean generator power with 5% Total Harmonic Distortion
- Run generator power and weld at the same time, without interruption
- Compact Size
- Low Decibel Rating
- Easy-to-Use Digital User Interface
- Clean AC Generator Power
Product Weights & Dimensions
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||26 in x 20 in x 36 in (660 mm x 508 mm x 914 mm)|
|Net Weight||446 lbs (202 kg)|
Flux-Cored Self-Shielded (FCAW-S)
Flux-Cored Gas-Shielded (FCAW-G)
|IEC Rating||231A / 29.2V / 100% @ 104°F (40°C)|
|Max Rating||260A / 26V / 100% @ 104°F (40°C)|
|Output Range by Mode||CC-Stick: 35 –260 Amps, Touch Start TIG: 20 – 250 Amps, CV-Wire: 14 – 28 Volts|
Engine Driven Welders
|Single Phase Auxiliary Output||9,500 Watts Continuous, 120/240V|
|Auxiliary Output Frequency||60 Hz|
|Engine Brand & Model||Kohler OHV Command CH730|
|Engine Description||2 Cylinder Air-Cooled Gasoline Engine|
|Engine Horsepower||23.5 HP|
|High Idle Operating Speed @ Rated Output||3600|
|Fuel Tank Size (US gal.)||11|
|Fuel Tank Size (L)||41.6|
|Oil Capacity (qts.)||2.0|
|Oil Capacity (L)||1.9|
Construction & Field Erection
Maintenance & Repair
|Warranty||3 Years Parts and Labor - Engine warranted separately by engine manufacturer|