The Lincoln Precision TIG 275 Welder is a versatile shop machine ideal for any type of TIG or Stick welding maintenance application, including the use of 5/32-in. (4.0 mm) stick electrode. The Precision TIG 275 features the patented Micro-Start II Technology, which enhances starting and arc stability, and provides for more precise welds and crater fills.
LINCOLN PRECISION TIG 275 WELDER - SIMPLICITY, CONTROL AND RANGE
Simplicity through technology
AC Auto Balance automatically provides for the optimal mix of cleaning and penetration for welding on aluminum. Or, take full control adjust the AC Balance to increase or decrease cleaning action or penetration on aluminum.
Advanced Pulse Control panel (Optional on the Precision TIG 275)
Upgrade with the Advanced Control Panel to include the TIG pulser to minimize material distortion from excessive heat input. The TIG pulser can also help moderate filler metal deposition for consistent bead appearance.
Wide output range
Tackle either end of the material thickness spectrum with an amperage range of 2 to 340 amps
Side-mounted torch holder and connections
Enables simple cable management and protection, and a place for your torch when not in use.
Lincoln Precision TIG 275 Welder Top Features
- AC Auto-Balance automatically adjusts for the optimal mix of cleaning and penetration when welding aluminum.
- Or, take full control adjust the AC Balance to increase or decrease cleaning action or penetration on aluminum
- Delivers the widest output range in its class with an amperage range of 2 to 340 amps
- Upgrade with the optional Advanced Pulse Control panel to enable better control over heat input, resulting in less warping and distortion on thin metals
- The Precision TIG 275 features the patented Micro-Start II Technology, which enhances starting and arc stability, and provides for more precise welds and crater fills
Lincoln Precision TIG 275 Welder Input Power
Lincoln Precision TIG 275 Welder ProcessesStick, TIG
Lincoln Precision TIG 275 Welder Specifications
|Rated Output||275A/40% |
|Input Current||40% Duty Cycle: 104/94/47A |
60% Duty Cycle: 86/78/39A
|Output Range||2-340A AC |
Max OCV: 75V
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||31 in x 22 in x 26 in (787 mm x 559 mm x 660 mm)|
|Net Weight||397.000 (180.079 kg)|