LN-25 PRO Dual Power Wire Feeder can be used as an across the arc powered feeder or with a 14-pin control cable.
LN-25 PRO series wire feeders are designed to be simple, reliable and easy to service. Whether you are an ironworker, pipeline welder, or weld at a construction site, shipbuilding facility or metal fabrication shop, we have the right semiautomatic wire feeder for you.
· Maxtrac® Wire Drive System - Heavy-duty cast aluminum wire drive system provides reliable feeding and durability.
· Dual Range Wire Feed Speed - Delivers greater precision at low end wire feed speeds.
· Trigger Interlock Switch - Provides operator comfort for long welds.
· Replaceable and Flame Resistant Case - Rugged and durable case can be replaced in less than five minutes.
· Potted PC Boards - For moisture and corrosion protection.
- Powered by welding output power or control cable
- Maxtrac® Wire Drive System
- Dual Range Wire Feed Speed
- Trigger Interlock Switch
- Replaceable and Flame Resistant Case
- Internal Contactor Gas Solenoid Flowmeter Arc Sensing Lead & Clip
- 15 ft. (4.5 m) 2 Gun Bushings (K1500-2 installed; K1500-1 loose)
Product Weights & Dimensions
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||15 in x 8.7 in x 23.2 in (381 mm x 221 mm x 589 mm)|
|Net Weight||37 lbs (16 kg)|
Wire and TIG Feeders
|Number of driven rolls||2 rolls|
|Max spool diameter||300mm|
|Max Wire Diameter (Solid)||1/16 in (1.6 mm)|
|Max Wire Diameter (Cored)||etc.|
|Power Source to Feeder Communication Connector Type||none|
|Accesories Communication Connector Type||none|
|Gun Bushing||Tweco #2-#4|
|Wire Feed Speed Range (IPM)||50-700|
|Wire Feeders Processes||MIG-STT|
|Contact Tips Included||No|
|Hand Shield Included||No|
|Instructional Media Included||No|
|Safety Listing CSA||Yes|
|Safety Listing ETL||No|
|Safety Listing UL||Yes|
|Sample Flux Wire Included||No|
|Sample MIG Wire Included||No|
|Input Voltage||15-110 VDC|
Construction & Field Erection