- Innovative press fit silicone seal easily attaches to the top the welding helmet for top of head and back of neck coverage
- 9 oz. Flame Retardant (FR) Cotton helps protect from spatter -sparks and UV light
- Wrap around coverage with an extended length to reduce glare from other light sources
- Kevlar stitched seams with hemmed edge to prevent rips or tears
- Compatible with all Lincoln welding helmets and most competitive models
The FR Cotton Extended Headcover with Press Fit Seal is an ideal helmet accessory which provides additional head and neck protection. The headcover easily connects to the top edge of most welding helmets to cover the operators head and back neck regions from arc rays, spatter and sparks. Designed for with durability, comfort and safety in mind; the headcover is constructed of 9 oz. flame retardant cotton and sewn with high strength Kevlar thread to withstand long term use.