STAY-SILV® white brazing flux is an all-purpose, low-temperature flux for use in silver brazing. It is formulated to provide smooth flux application, even coverage and excellent protection during braze heating cycles. It can be used with most ferrous and non-ferrous metals. It is not recommended for aluminum, magnesium or titanium. Ideal for silver brazing cast iron, copper, brass, bronze and steel.
- Homogeneous brazing flux ideally suited for use with a variety of base metals.
- Formulated to provide smooth flux application, even coverage, and excellent protection during braze heating cycles.
- Recommended for brazing copper and copper alloys (except aluminum bronze), steel, stainless steel, nickel alloys and other ferrous base metals.
- Used with many high silver brazing filler metals.
- Suitable for use with many phosphorus-copper-silver alloys and brazing copper to brass.
- Use on applications requiring normal heat.
- For use with silver brazing alloys on all metals except aluminum, magnesium, or titanium.
- Activity range of 1050°F - 1600°F ° (565°C - 870°C)
- Meets specification AWS A5.31 Classification FB3 A; AMS 3410; Federal Specification O-F-499, Type B; EN 1045 Type FH10