Harris Model 8525FGX-510P Pipeliner Classic Deluxe combination kit contains all the major components needed for cutting using alternate fuel gases/propane. It features Harris premium regulators with large, easy-to-read, 2.5" dual scale brass gauges, a "T" screw adjusting handle for precise pressure adjustments, one-piece encapsulated seats for longer service life and a 7-year warranty.
The high-capacity handle maximizes the performance of the largest Harris tips and is equipped with FlashGuard check valves. The classic cutting attachment has brazed triangular stainless steel tubes, fold forward cutting lever, ease-on cutting valve and forged solid brass head for years of safe, dependable service, even under the most abusive conditions. It features a unique low pressure injector mixing system for the hottest preheat flame and the most efficient use of alternate fuels.
Also included is an alternate fuel cutting tip, Shade 5 safety glasses (ANSI Z87.1 CE), ignitor and twin 1/4" x 20' grade "T" hose packaged in an insulated tool bag. All other components in the kit have a 1-year warranty. As supplied the kit is capable of cutting up to 1" (25.4mm) plate and cutting up to 5" (127.0mm) plate with optional larger tip(s).
- Complete Pipeliner Classic Deluxe kit for most brazing, cutting, heating and welding projects
- Heavy Duty combination kit is designed to use alternate fuels/propane
- Harris' lower cost, but with premium features, Model 425 regulators have large, easy-to-read, dual scale 2.5" brass gauges and brass "T" screw adjusting handle
- The regulators have a one-piece encapsulated seat design with internal filter and PTFE Teflon seat to protect them from particulate contamination
- The Model 43-2 torch handle has twin-tube, silver-brazed connections and is equipped with replaceable FlashGuard check valves
- The Model 49-3F cutting attachment features brazed triangular stainless steel tubes, fold-forward cutting lever, ease-on cutting valve and solid brass head
- Torch uses an "F" injector or low pressure type mixing system
- Kit includes Model 6290-1NX cutting tip
- Accessories include Shade 5 safety glasses (ANSI Z87.1 CE Weld), Handheld ignitor, 1/4" x 20' twin B&B T-grade oxy-fuel-gas hose and Harris' black and red insulated tool kit bag
- Cuts up to 1" (25.4mm) plate with supplied tip; Cuts up to 5" (127.0mm) plate with optional larger tip(s). Optional tips sold separately.
Model 425-50-510P Alternate Fuels Regulator - 3000713
Model 425-145-540 Oxygen Regulator - 3000714
Model 43-2 Torch Handle - 1401150
Model 49-3F Cutting Attachment - 1300440
Model 6290-1NX Cutting Tip - 1501230
1/4" x 20' Twin B&B T-Grade Oxy-Fuel Gas Hose - 4300682
Safety Glasses Shade 5 - 4303629
Handheld Ignitor - 9004486
Harris Black Kit Bag - 8855086
Trilingual Kit Manual - 9505643
|Cutting Attachment Model Number||49-3F|
Cuts up to 1" (25.4mm) plate with supplied tip(s)
Cuts up to 5" (127.0mm) plate with optional larger tip(s). Optional tips sold separately.
|Equipped With||FlashGuard® check valves (handle)|
|Gas / Gas Service||Alternate Fuels/Propane|
|Gauges||2.5” Brass dual scale|
|Mixer Model Number||D-85|
|Mixer Type||“F” injector or low pressure|
|Recommended Items/Accessories||Steel Gauge Guard - Red (Fuel) - PN 4300238; Steel Gauge Guard - Green (Oxygen) - PN 4300239; Standard Tip Cleaner - Model C-9 - PN 9000156; Two-Piece Tip Cleaner - Model E-9 - PN 9000160|
|Seat||PTFE Teflon® (regulators)|
|Torch Handle Model Number||43-2|
|Accessories||Shade 5 safety glasses (ANSI Z87.1 CE Weld), Handheld ignitor, 1/4" x 20' Twin B&B T-Grade hose and Harris black and red insulated tool kit bag|
|Fuel Gas Regulator Model Number||425-50-510P|
|Hose Size||1/4" x 20' Twin B&B T-Grade|
|Oxygen Regulator Model Number||425-125-540|
|Tank Connection||CGA 540 & CGA 510P|
|Warranty||Regulators: 7 Years;All other components: 1 Year|