NIC-L-WELD™ 99 is a general purpose, high nickel alloy electrode for production and repair of cast iron. It is suited for building-up, joining, filling holes, breaks and cracks in all types of cast iron. It has very good out-of-position welding characteristics. Parts are frequently repaired without dismantling. It has excellent machinability. Conveniently packaged for point-of-purchase display.
- Very good out-of-position welding characteristics
- Parts are frequently repaired without dismantling
- Excellent machinability
- All position welding
- Close color match to cast iron
- Tensile strength 50,000 psi
- Conforms to AWS A5.15, ENiCl
- General purpose, high nickel alloy electrode
- Primarily used for production and repair of cast iron
- Used for building-up, joining, filling holes, breaks and cracks in all types of cast iron.
|Alloy Type||Cast Iron|
Nickel 85.0% min.
Others (Total) 1.0%
|Color||Close color match|
|Product Type||Nickel Welding Alloy|
|Tensile Strength (PSI)||Up to 50,000 psi|