Model V1-101 is a single-piece acetylene tip for hand cutting torches.
- Single-piece tellurium copper hand cutting tip
- General preheat
- For use with acetylene
- Cuts relatively clean steel
- Compatible with V-Series® torches
- Typical applications include metal fabrication, shipbuilding, etc.
- Engraved with model number and tip size for easy identification
- One year manufacturer's warranty
Brazing Cutting Heating and Welding Tips
|Acetylene PSIG (Min. - Max.)||12|
|Cutting Drill Size||No. 39|
|Oxygen PSIG (Min. - Max.)||70-80|
|Tip Size / Number||5|