HARRIS®26 aluminum alloy electrode features a precise combination of core alloy and coating, providing high speed deposition of dense, machinable welds. It is widely used on sheets, tubes and extrusions. Also suited for torch applications. Conveniently packaged for point-of-purchase display.
- Produces strong, porosity-free welds without excessive spatter or fuming
- Precise combination of cored wire and coating, providing high speed deposition of dense welds
- Good corrosion resistance
- Good electrical conductivity
- Good color match
- Widely used on sheets, tubes and extrusions for thicknesses of 1/8" or more
- Tensile strength - 34,000 psi
- Preheat to 500°F is recommended on sections greater than 1/8"
Aluminum Fluoride 1-11%, Magnesium 0.05% max., Copper 0.40% max., Manganese 0.05% max., Lithium Fluoride 1-11%, Silicon 1-11%, Zinc 0.10% max., Magnesium Fluoride 1-11%, Iron 0.80% max., Potassium Chloride 1-11%, Potassium Fluoride 2-12%, Sodium Chloride 1-11%
|Classification||Manufactured to Harris' Internal Engineering Standards|
|Color||Good color match|
|Electrical Conductivity (%IACS)||Good|
|Product Type||SMAW Electrode|
|Tensile Strength (PSI)||34,000 psi|
|Brinnell Hardness||Manufactured to Harris Internal Engineering Standards|