Reamers are important maintenance tools for construction, steel fabrication, infrastructure repair, and industrial applications. Reamers are used to enlarge or align existing holes in steel. Unique, sharp cutting flutes extend along the entire exterior of the tool for efficient cutting. Twist Drills should NOT be used to enlarge holes.
- Enlarge And Align Existing Holes Through Steel, Stainless Steel, Tough Alloys
- Sizes 5/16 Through 1 In Have 1/2 In Flatted Shanks For Use In Power Drills And Drill Presses With 1/2 In Chuck Capacity
- Sizes 1-1/8 to 1-1/2 In Have 3/4 In Shanks
- Left Hand Helix, Right Hand Cut Sheers Chips Away From Operator
- Safety Collar Stop Prevents Over-Penetration And Enhances Operator Stability
- Ideal For Maintenance Work, Steel Erection/Fabrication, Truck/Trailer Repair
- Surface Treated High Speed Steel