WEARSHIELD ABR stick electrode is ideal for metal-to-earth hardfacing applications but is limited to two layers. It can be forged without affecting its mechanical properties. Typical applications include dozer blades, crusher hammers, bucket teeth/lips and coat mining cutters. It can be welded in all positions.
- Provides good resistance to abrasion, impact and some metal-to-metal wear
- Good hot forging properties
- Use on carbon, stainless and manganese steels
- Deposits limited to two layers
- Can be forged readily without affecting its mechanical properties