Viking 3250 FGS series welding helmets with 4c technology have an integrated clear grind shield with anti-fog coating for increased safety and productivity.
The Single Helmet Solution
In any fabrication environment, productivity, safety and optic clarity are important. The VIKING® 3250D FGS™ from Lincoln Electric provides enhancements to each of these elements when compared to a standard welding helmet.
Maximizing Field of View
The integrated clear grind shield and shade 5 side windows increase field of view in both the open and closed positions.
- The integration of a clear grind shield shortens the amount of time needed to begin grinding operations and eliminates the need for a separate face shield.
- The expanded field of vision in both positions can reduce setup, inspection and weld time
- The expanded field of vision in both the open and closed positions makes material inspection, grinding and general movements less hazardous.
- The ANSI Z87.1 compliant grind shield can protect operators from various impact hazards
Industry Leading Optics
- 4C Lens Technology - Broadens the color range & hues which can be seen in both light and dark states. This eliminates imperfections and color saturation to create the clearest view of the base material, arc & puddle.
- Perfect 1/1/1/1 Optical Clarity - This rating is determined by measuring blurriness, distortion, shade consistency and angle uniformity of the auto-darkening welding lens.
- Largest Viewing Area for Product Type - The 12.5 square inch auto-darkening viewing area provides a widescreen view which increases versatility and operator control.
- Digital Controls
- Integrated clear grind shield with anti-fog coating
- Exclusive 4C Lens Technology reduces color saturation, improves clarity and reduces eye strain
- Perfect Optical Clarity eliminates bluriness and distortion while maintaining an even shade
- Shade 5 side windows notably increase peripheral vision
- Extra large auto darkening display offers a wide screen view
- Comes with helmet bag
- 5 outside cover lenses
- 2 inside cover lenses and sticker sheet.
|Welding Helmets Product Types
|Welding Helmets Compliance
|Welding Helmets Product Series
|Welding Helmets Shell Type
|Welding Helmets ADF Viewing Area
|2.95 in x 4.25 (75 mm x 108 mm)
|Welding Helmets Control Type
|Welding Helmets External Controls
|Welding Helmets Headgear Type
|Welding Helmets Weight
|Welding Helmets Auto Darkening
|Welding Helmets Cheater Lens Compatibe
|Welding Helmets Cut Mode
|Welding Helmets Flip Up Lens
|Welding Helmets Grind Mode
|Welding Helmets Hard Hat Capable
|Welding Helmets Lens Shade Rating
|5 - 13
|Welding Helmets Light to Dark Switch Time
|1 / 25,000 Sec.
|Welding Helmets Magnifying Lens Holder
|Welding Helmets Number of Sensors
|Welding Helmets Power Supply
|2 CR 2450 Batteries with Solar Assist
|Welding Helmets Quick Adjust Ratched
|Welding Helmets TIG Rating
Maintenance & Repair