PORTABLE. VERSATILE. POWERFUL.
The Sprinter™ 180Si stick welder gives you power in a small package. Weighing in under 20 lbs., it is lightweight and portable, and the 180 amp output enables you to weld electrodes up to 5/32 inches, including 7018 and 6010. This machine is more than just a stick welder. The Sprinter 180Si welder combines superior stick capabilities with high-frequency TIG, pulsed TIG mode, amptrol compatibility and dual input voltage (120V/230V). A simple display allows you to dial in the weld settings so you can get started quickly and easily on any job, anywhere – maintenance work, fabrication, light structural and everything in between. The Sprinter 180Si is a stick welder and so much more.
- Sprinter 180Si welder
- Insulated Electrode Holder and Cable
- Heavy Duty Work Clamp and Cable
- 230V to 120V Power Cord Adapter
The Sprinter 180Si is a lightweight inverter welding machine capable of DC Stick and TIG applications
- 180 Amp output, can weld electrodes up to 5/32 in.
- Superior arc performance for 7018 and 6010
- High frequency TIG with pulsed TIG mode
- Lightweight & portable — weighs under 20 lbs.
- Two Stick Modes - Dedicated E6010 and E7108 weld modes allow for greater welding versatility and superior performance
- High Frequency Start - Strike a precise arc every time while TIG welding
- Pulsed TIG Mode - Provides heat management and enhanced control when making thin, precise welds
- Dual Input - Run the Sprinter 180Si welder off 120V or 230V depending on the job
- Stick mode for Crisp Arc on cellulosic electrodes such as 6010/6011/6013.
- Voltage Output indicator.
- Select Hz rate for Pulsed TIG when welding thin materials or achieving a cleaner weld appearance.
- Stick Mode for Soft Arc on electrodes such as 7018.
- Hi Frequency TIG Mode for use with start button or foot pedal.
- Lift TIG Mode for lift start TIG welding.