Precision TIG 275 welder is ideal for (GTAW) gas tungsten arc welding on aluminum and other metals.
The Precision TIG® 275 is a versatile shop machine ideal for any type of TIG or Stick welding maintenance application, including the use of 5/32-in. (4.0 mm) stick electrode. The Precision TIG 275 features the patented Micro-Start™ II Technology, which enhances starting and arc stability, and provides for more precise welds and crater fills.
SIMPLICITY, CONTROL AND RANGE
Simplicity through technology
AC Auto Balance® automatically provides for the optimal mix of cleaning and penetration for welding on aluminum. Or, take full control - adjust the AC Balance® to increase or decrease cleaning action or penetration on aluminum
Advanced Pulse Control panel (Optional on the Precision TIG 275)
Upgrade with the Advanced Control Panel to include the TIG pulser to minimize material distortion from excessive heat input. The TIG pulser can also help moderate filler metal deposition for consistent bead appearance.
Wide output range
Tackle either end of the material thickness spectrum with an amperage range of 2 to 340 amps
Side-mounted torch holder and connections
Enables simple cable management and protection, and a place for your torch when not in use.
- AC Auto-Balance® automatically adjusts for the optimal mix of cleaning and penetration when welding aluminum.
- Or, take full control - adjust the AC Balance® to increase or decrease cleaning action or penetration on aluminum
- Delivers the widest output range in its class with an amperage range of 2 to 340 amps
- Upgrade with the optional Advanced Pulse Control panel to enable better control over heat input, resulting in less warping and distortion on thin metals
- The Precision TIG 275 features the patented Micro-Start™ II Technology, which enhances starting and arc stability, and provides for more precise welds and crater fills
Order a Lincoln Ready-Pak and get everything you need to complete a welding package - all with one order number. Shipped fully assembled.
- Under-Cooler Cart Water Cooler (K1828-1)
- Foot Amptrol with 25 ft. (7.6 m) cable assembly (K870)
- Harris Gas Regulator/Flowmeter and 10 ft. (3.0 m) Hose Kit (3100211)
- PTW-20 250 amp water cooled TIG torch w/ 25 ft. (7.6 m) cable (K1784-4)
- Zippered Torch Cover with 25 ft. (7.6m) zippered torch cover (K918-2)
- Parts Kit for PTW-20 Series Torches contains a long back cap, 1/16 in., 3/32 in., 1/8 in. collets, 1/16 in., 3/32 in., 1/8 in. collet bodies, 1/16 in., 3/32 in., 1/8 in. 2% Ceriated tungsten, and three Alumina nozzles (5/16 in., 3/8 in., 7/16 in. orifices) (KP510)
- Water Hose (2 included) (S19558-4)
- 15 ft. (4.5 m), 2/0 Work Cable and Clamp (K2150-1)
- Adapter for optional PTA-9 or -17 Torch (3/8 in.) (S20403-4)
Product Weights & Dimensions
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||49.7 in x 28 in x 41 in (1262 mm x 711 mm x 1041 mm)|
|Net Weight||683 lbs (309.809 kg)|
|Input Current||40% Duty Cycle: 104/94/47A, 60% Duty Cycle: 86/78/39|
|Output Range||2-340A Max OCV: 75V|
|Rated Output||275A/40%, 225A/60%|
Maintenance & Repair
Marine Fabrication & Repair