Magnum® PRO Semi-Automatic MIG welding gun with 350A 100% mixed gas duty cycle. Designed to maximize performance and operator comfort.
Lincoln Electric introduces the Magnum PRO Barrel HDE welding guns line. The Barrel HDE, or Heavy Duty and Ergonomic, semi-automatic welding guns are designed for robust operation, versatility and comfort. In addition, Lincoln Electric’s long lasting premium expendables are tailor-made to maximize the HDE line’s performance.
- 100% Duty Cycle - The Magnum PRO Barrel HDE guns have the highest duty cycle rating in their class, making them ideal for rugged environments and high heat applications
- Premium Expendable Performance - Lincoln Electric's long-lasting Magnum PRO expendables are designed with welding arc performance in mind. Using Magnum PRO expendables results in more time welding and less time wasted
- Tool-less Rotatable Gun Tube - The bolt of the gun tube can be loosened without the need for tools and rotated 360°, so it is easy to position into a comfortable spot for welding
- Over-Molded Handle - The soft rubber over molding enhances comfort and allows for an easier grip of the gun
- Maximum Versatility -By turning the gun tube 180°, the straight barrel handle can be used as a trigger on top welding gun
- Gooseneck (KP4694-60)
- Insulator (KP2773-1)
- Diffuser (KP2747-1)
- Contact Tip (KP2745-116)
- Nozzle (KP2743-1-62R)
|Rated Amperage CO2||350A|
|Duty Cycle at Rated Amperage (CO2)||100%|
|Rated Amperage MIXED GAS||350A|
|Duty Cycle at Rated Amperage (MIXED GAS)||100%|