Model HP8700 is a single-stage brass regulator that is designed to operate on ultra high-pressure cylinders up to 7500 psig.
The Model HP8700 is suitable for high pressure testing charging accumulators and pressurizing struts for hydraulic systems and aircraft/heavy equipment.
This model features a brass body bonnet and dual scale (psig/bar) gauges ergonomic plastic knob for improved grip and ease of adjustment of the delivery pressure, and one-piece encapsulated seat that is design with internal filter and CTFE (Kel F®) seat. It has a 1/4" NPT outlet with stainless steel 1/4" tube fitting.
- Operates on high pressure cylinders up to 7500 psig
- Brass barstock body and bonnet and brass nozzle for longer service life
- Ergonomic ABS plastic knob for improved grip and precise adjustment
- 2.5" Brass barstock dual scale easy-to-read gauges (psi/bar)
- One-piece encapsulated seat design with 10 micron sintered internal filter to protect the PCTFE (Kel-F™) seat from particulate contamination
- Neoprene diaphragm for greater sensitivity and improved performance
- 1/4" NPT outlet with stainless steel 1/4" tube fitting
- Suitable for high pressure testing, charging accumulators and pressurizing aircraft struts
- Conforms to CGA E-4 standard for gas pressure regulators
- Equipped with an Inlet surge guard that protects from dangerous adiabatic compression in oxygen gas service.
|Adjusting Knob||ABS plastic|
|Capacity||Ultra high pressure|
|Delivery Pressure Gauge (PSIG)||3000|
|Delivery Pressure Range (PSIG)||0 - 1500|
|Equipped With||Inlet surge guard|
|Gas / Gas Service||Oxygen|
|Gauges||2.5" Brass dual scale (psi/bar)|
|Inlet Connection||CGA 540|
|Maximum Inlet Pressure (PSIG)||3000|
|Recommended Items/Accessories||Panel Mount Nut - PN 9100887|
|Supply Pressure Gauge (PSIG)||4000|
|Filter||Nickel-plated sintered bronze - 10 micron|
|Outlet Connection||1/4" NPT outlet with 1/4" stainless steel tube fitting|
|Pressure Regulation PSIG/100 PSIG||3.3|
|Seat Return Spring||PH17-7 stainless steel|