Model 6290-NFF is a propane/natural gas tip for hand cutting torches.
- Two-piece hand cutting tip with chrome-plated brass outer shell and brass internal shell
- Heavy preheat
- For use with propane/natural gas
- Cuts steel that is painted, rusted or has a heavily scaled surface
- Depth of cut - 10"-11"
- Typical applications include demolition, maintenance, etc.
- Engraved with model number and tip size for easy identification
- One year manufacturer's warranty
Brazing Cutting Heating and Welding Tips
|Cutting Depth||10" - 11|
|Cutting Drill Size||NO. 31|
|Equal Pressure - Fuel Gas PSIG||10 - 15|
|Fuel Gas SCFH (Min. - Max.)||17.5|
|Injector Or Low Pressure - Oxygen PSIG||4 oz. - 2 lbs.|
|Oxygen Flow SCFH||870 - 1020|
|Oxygen PSIG||80 - 90|
|Tip Size / Number||6NFF|