Model 62-5F is a heavy duty 48 in. straight cutting torch designed to provide maximum performance using low-cost alternate fuel gases.*
- Heavy duty UL® listed straight hand cutting torch for use with alternate fuels
- (F) injector or low pressure mixing system
- Brazed triangular tube design and brazed connections provide strength and durability
- Solid forged brass head resists abuse and distortion for reliable performance and longer service life
- Flip-up solid forged brass cutting lever for convenience and ease of operation
- Ease-on cutting valve for safety, smoother starts and more precise cutting control
- Equipped with replaceable FlashGuard® check valves
- Cuts up to 12 in. (304.8mm) plate
- Cutting torch is 48 in. (1219.2mm) in length
- Torch head angle is 70 degrees
Harris special “F in. injector can produce the hottest flame possible at the lowest gas pressures (4 oz. - 2 lb.) making it the safest, most efficient design in the industry.
Model 62-5F features a solid forged brass head, triangular tube design with brazed connections and a solid forged brass cutting lever providing strength, safety and a longer service life. It includes easily replaceable FlashGuard® check valves that prevent the reverse flow of gases for added safety.
It is UL® listed. Torch has a cutting capacity 12 in. (304.8mm) plate.
*Alternate fuels include propylene or propane-based fuels and natural gas. NOT FOR USE WITH ACETYLENE.
|Compatible Cutting Tip Model Number - Alternate Fuel (Size)||
Alternate Fuel Specialty Tips
|Cutting Capacity||Cuts up to 12 in. (304.8mm) plate|
|Cutting Valve Type||Lever|
|Equipped With||FlashGuard® check valves|
|Gas / Gas Service||Alternate Fuels|
|Mixer Type||F-injector or low pressure|
|Recommended Items/Accessories||FlashGuard® Flashback Arrestors Torch Type - Model 88-5-FBT R&L - PN 4302202|
|Style||Straight hand cutting|
|Torch Length||48 in. (1219.2mm)|