Model 42-F is a medium duty 17" straight cutting torch designed to provide maximum performance using low-cost alternate fuel gases.
* Harris' special “F” injector can produce the hottest flame possible at the lowest gas pressures (4oz - 2 lbs.) making it the safest, most efficient design in the industry.
Model 42-F features a solid forged brass head, triangular tube design with brazed connections and a solid forged brass cutting lever providing strength, safety and a longer service life.
It includes easily replaceable FlashGuard® check valves that prevent the reverse flow of gases for added safety. It is UL® listed. Torch has a cutting capacity 6" (152.4mm) plate. Alternate fuels include propylene or propane-based fuels and natural gas. NOT FOR USE WITH ACETYLENE.
- Medium duty UL® listed straight hand cutting torch for use with all fuel gases
- "E" equal or positive pressure mixing system
- Brazed triangular tube design and brazed connections provide strength and durability
- Solid forged brass head resists abuse and distortion for reliable performance and longer service life
- Flip-up forged brass cutting lever for convenience and ease of operation
- Ease-on cutting valve for safety, smoother starts and more precise cutting control
- Equipped with replaceable FlashGuard® check valves
- Cuts up to 6" (152.4mm) plate
- Torch length is 20" (431.8mm)
- Torch head angle is 90°
|Compatible Cutting Tip Model Number - Acetylene-H2 (Size)||6290-NX, 6290-NXP, 6290-NFF|
|Cutting Capacity||Cuts up to 6" (152.4mm) plate|
|Equipped With||FlashGuard® check valves|
|Gas / Gas Service||Alternate Fuels|
|Mixer Type||F" injector or low pressure|
|Torch Length||20" (508.0mm)|