Stay Brite solders bond with all of the ferrous and nonferrous alloys. Joints soldered with Stay Brite solders exhibit considerably higher than necessary elongation for sound, dissimilar metal joints and vibration applications. Stay Brite produces an overall component with greater strength than a brazed component whose base metals are weakened by annealment from high brazing heat.
- Industry standard solder for HVAC connections
- Eutectic solder with no melting range
- Engineered to provide strong, ductile connections on copper, brass, steel and stainless steel
- Silver color is a good color match to stainless steel
- Its low temperature/rapid melting characteristic promotes capillary flow and less base metal distortion and oxidation.
- Ideal for very tight connections
- Meets NSF Standard 51 for food service equipment
- Meets NSF/ANSI Standard 61, Drinking Water System Components
- Meets NSF/ANSI 372 & US Safe Drinking Water Act amendments
- Heating, Ventilation and Air-Conditioning (HVAC)