LIMITED-TIME OFFER (US Only)!
Buy a Ranger 330MPX Engine Welder Generator and receive a $1000 VISA gift card rebate.
Add accessories and filler metals for more savings:
- Spend $100 in qualifying products** to get a $50 Rebate
- Spend $250 in qualifying products** to get a $100 Rebate
- Spend $500 in qualifying products** to get a $200 Rebate
*Stack & Save offer only available with purchase of rebated machine. Excludes welders and plasma cutters.
Lincoln Ranger 330MPX Engine Welder Generator with Free Canvas Cover & Cable Package!
The cable package includes:
- 100 foot of 1/0 welding cable - Made in the U.S.A.
- 1 Lenco 300 Amp Electrode Holder - 01340
- 1 Lenco 300 Amp Ground Clamp - 02020
- 2 Lenco L-1020 Welding Cable Lugs - 07020
The Ranger 330MPX welder and generator leads the way for the construction, maintenance, and service truck industries. The modern design and advanced features allow this machine to streamline welding operations and improve efficiency at the job site.
Premium welder/generator with excellent multi-process capability for stick, TIG, MIG, gouging, and pipe applications.
The Ranger 330MPX has a 20 percent smaller footprint and is 25 percent lighter than other machines in its class. It transports to the field with less bulk and less effort, leaving more room for other tools and accessories needed on your job site.
The Ranger 330MPX’s digital user interface offers a suite of advanced technology that improves weld performance and productivity.
Performance Boosting Technology
- Quick Setup with Ready.Set.Weld
- ArcFX Technology
- CrossLinc Technology
- The Chopper Technology
High Quality Operations
- Clean AC generator with 10 kW of continuous power
- Plenty of power at 330A/28V for 100% duty cycle to weld ¼ in. 7018 electrode
- The optional Magnum PRO 250 LX GT Direct Connect Spool Gun
- Arc gouging capabilities up to 3/16” carbon electrode
The Ranger 330MPX is up to 60% quieter than other machines in its class to enhance safety and comfort in the workplace.
- Compact Size
- Low Decibel Rating
- Easy-to-Use Digital User Interface
- Clean AC Generator Power
- Advanced technology to improve weld performance and productivity.
Product Weights & Dimensions
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||26 in x 20 in x 36 in (660 mm x 508 mm x 914 mm)|
|Net Weight||446 lbs (202 kg)|
Flux-Cored Self-Shielded (FCAW-S)
Flux-Cored Gas-Shielded (FCAW-G)
|IEC Rating||292A/31.7V/100% @ 104°F (40°C)|
|Max Rating||330A/28V/100% @ 104°F (40°C)|
|Output Range by Mode||
CC-Stick: 35 – 330 A,
Downhill Pipe (CC): 25-330 A,
Touch Start TIG: 25 – 330 A,
CV-Wire: 14 – 40 V,
Arc Gouging: 90 – 330 A
|Rated Gouging Carbon Diameter||3/16 in (5.0 mm)|
Engine Driven Welders
|Single Phase Auxiliary Output||10,000 Watts Continuous, 120/240V|
|Auxiliary Output Frequency||60 Hz|
|Engine Brand & Model||Kohler OHV Command CH740|
|Engine Description||2 Cylinder Air-Cooled Gasoline Engine|
|Engine Horsepower||25 HP|
|High Idle Operating Speed @ Rated Output||3600|
|Fuel Tank Size (US gal.)||11|
|Fuel Tank Size (L)||41.6|
|Oil Capacity (qts.)||2.0|
|Oil Capacity (L)||1.9|
Construction & Field Erection
|Warranty||3 Years Parts and Labor - Engine warranted separately by engine manufacturer|