EXTRA POWER, EXTRA PERFORMANCE
Get all of the XTras needed for construction and maintenance work. That's XTra welding performance with 250 amps for AC or DC stick and DC wire welding and XTra power with up to 11,000 watts peak for lights, grinders or high amperage equipment. You also get XTra protection and quiet operation with the Lincoln enclosed case.
Totally Enclosed Case
- Engine is fully protected.
- 3 service access doors.
- Low Noise - 76.4 dBA sound level at 23 ft. (7 m). 100.7 dB sound power (Lwa) at rated output.
- Choose from painted, camo wrapped, or stainless steel roof, case sides and engine doors.
Versatile AC/DC Welding
- AC/DC welding output for a broad range of stick electrode types.
- Excellent AC TIG welding with optional TIG Module and either a foot or hand Amptrol™ for aluminum and other alloy welding.
- MIG and Flux-Cored capable (with optional equipment).
- Remote ready! 6-pin connector and local/remote switch for remote control operation.
11,000 Watts Peak Single-Phase AC Generator Power
- Peak for motor starting.
- 10,000 watts continuous power for generator, plasma cutter or inverter welder.
- Lights, grinder, power tools.
23 HP Kohler Gasoline Engine
- 2 cylinder, 4 cycle overhead valve air-cooled design.
- Electric fuel pump avoids vapor lock.
- Oil drain extension for easy oil changes.
- 12 gallon tank for extended run times.
- Electric fuel gauge located on control panel makes it easy to check the fuel level during operation and refueling.
- Welding and AC Generator Outputs Rated at 104°F (40°C).
- Totally Enclosed Case
- Versatile AC/DC Welding
- 11,000 Watts Peak Single-Phase AC Generator Power
- 23 HP Kohler Gasoline Engine
- Rugged Reliability
- Machine Only
Product Weights & Dimensions
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||30 in x 21.5 in x 42.3 in (762 mm x 546 mm x 1073 mm)|
|Net Weight||602 lbs (273 kg)|
Flux-Cored Self-Shielded (FCAW-S)
Flux-Cored Gas-Shielded (FCAW-G)
|Max Rating||250A / 25V /100% @ 104°F (40°C)|
|Output Range by Mode||CC-Stick: 50 – 250 Amps, CV-Wire: 14 – 28 Volts|
Engine Driven Welders
|Single Phase Auxiliary Output||10,000 Watts Continuous, 120/240V|
|Auxiliary Output Frequency||60 Hz|
|Engine Brand & Model||Kohler OHV Command CH730|
|Engine Description||2 Cylinder Air-Cooled Gasoline Engine|
|Engine Horsepower||23 HP|
|High Idle Operating Speed @ Rated Output||3600|
|Fuel Tank Size (US gal.)||12|
|Fuel Tank Size (L)||45.4|
|Oil Capacity (qts.)||2.0|
|Oil Capacity (L)||1.9|
Construction & Field Erection
Maintenance & Repair
|Warranty||3 Years Parts and Labor - Engine warranted separately by engine manufacturer|