Model 85-801-300 Ironworker® Classic Deluxe HMD medium duty combination welding and cutting kit for use with all fuel gases/acetylene includes the compact general-purpose 801 regulators with large easy-to-read dual scale 2" steel gauges, an ergonomic adjusting knob for precise pressure adjustments, one-piece encapsulated seats for longer service life and a 7-year warranty. Harris’ popular Model 85 torch handle features twin-tube silver-brazed connections, for safety and durability and is equipped with FlashGuard® check valves. Model 72-3 cutting attachment with brazed triangular stainless steel tubes makes it lightweight while providing exceptional strength and rigidity. The ease-on cutting valve provides smoother controlled starts. The forged solid brass head provides years of safe dependable service even under the most abusive conditions. Also included are an equal pressure mixer cutting tip welding/brazing tip Shade 5 safety glasses (ANSI Z87.1 CE) ignitor and 1/4" x 20' hose packaged in an insulated tool bag. All other components in the kit have a 1-year warranty. The kit is capable of cutting up to 1" (25.4mm) plate with supplied tip cutting up to 5" (127.0mm) plate with optional tip(s) welding up to 1/16” (1.6mm) plate with supplied tip and welding up to ‘1/2” (12.7mm) plate with optional tip(s).
- Complete Ironworker® Deluxe kit for most cutting and welding projects
- Medium Duty combination kit is designed to use all fuel gases/acetylene
- Compact, general purpose Model 801 regulator has large, easy-to-read, dual scale 2" steel gauges and ergonomic adjusting knob
- The regulators have a one-piece encapsulated seat design with internal filter and PTFE Teflon® seat to protect them from particulate contamination
- The Model 85 torch handle has twin-tube, silver-brazed connections and is equipped with replaceable FlashGuard® check valves
- The Model 72-3 cutting attachment features brazed triangular stainless steel tubes, fold-forward cutting lever, ease-on cutting valve and solid brass head
- Model D-85 "E" equal or positive pressure mixing system resists damage due to flashback
- Kit includes Model 6290-1AC cutting tip and Model 23A90-5 welding/brazing tip
- Accessories include Shade 5 safety glasses (ANSI Z87.1 CE Weld), Handheld ignitor, 1/4" x 20' twin "R" grade hose and Harris black and red insulated tool kit bag
- Cuts up to 5" (127.0mm) plate with optional tip(s);Welds up to 1/2" (12.7mm) plate with optional tip(s). Optional tips sold separately.
- Model 801-15-300 Fuel Gas Regulator - 3002193
- Model 801-145-540 Oxygen Regulator - 3002195
- Model 85 Torch Handle - 1401340
- Model 72-3 Cutting Attachment - 1300380
- Model D-85 Mixer Assembly - 9100614
- Model 6290-1AC Cutting Tip - 1502172
- Model 23A90-5 Welding Tip - 1600890
- 1/4" x 20' Twin B&B R-Grade Oxy-Acetylene Hose - 4300591
- Safety Glasses Shade 5 - 4303629
- Handheld Ignitor - 9004486
- Harris Insulated Tool Kit Bag - 8855094
- Trilingual Kit Manual - 9505643
- Tip Chart - 9500593
Series Ironworker Classic
Cut Capacity Up to 5"
Weld Capacity Up to 1/2"
Torch Handle 85
Gas All Fuels/Acetylene