HARRIS® 0 phos-copper-copper brazing alloy is a low cost alloy use for many copper-to-copper applications where moderate fit-up can be maintained and brazing temperature is not critical. Conforms to the EU Reach & RoHS directive. Conveniently packaged for point-of-purchase display.
- Economical choice for copper brazing
- Copper is self-fluxing
- Alloy flows quickly at brazing temperature so requires close joint tolerance (less than 0.005")
- Primarily used in manual brazing applications
- Also a suitable for brazing brass
- Operators should avoid over heating the brass and use Stay Silv® white brazing flux
- Not recommended for brazing steel or other ferrous base metals
- Should not use HARRIS® 0 if braze is exposed to sulfur or sulfur compounds in service
- Recommended joint clearance of .002"-.007"
- Conforms to the EU Reach & RoHS directive