LIMITED-TIME OFFER (US Only)!
Buy a Square Wave TIG 200 TIG Welder and receive a $600 VISA gift card rebate.
Square Wave TIG 200 welder for AC/DC stick and TIG welding uses Square Wave Technology.
SIMPLICITY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
The Square Wave® TIG 200 is a portable TIG and stick welding machine that lets hobbyists, makers, small fabricators and craftsmen explore their creativity.
It is designed to help expand your welding expertise. As your skills and confidence grow, you can take advantage of the Square Wave TIG 200’s additional functionality. No matter your skill level, you won’t be disappointed.
The Square Wave TIG 200 provides smooth and stable AC TIG welding on aluminum and DC TIG welding on steel, stainless steel and chrome-moly.
A user-friendly interface enables the operators to set it, forget it and weld.
ADVANCED FEATURES YET EASY TO USE
The user interface makes machine setup easy. Available features, such as Pulse, which provides a drumbeat-like rhythm for filler metal deposition, make you become a better TIG welder - faster.
- A Great TIG Machine for Aluminum - For a wider or tighter welding bead, users can easily adjust AC Frequency Control. AC Balance can be adjusted to provide more cleaning action on dirty aluminum or to maximize penetration on thick materials.
- TIG and Stick from One Power Source - The multi-process machine can TIG weld when precision and bead appearance are important. Users also have the advantage of stick welding capability for outdoor work or thicker materials.
- Take it Everywhere, Plug in Anywhere.™ - Plug in the Square Wave TIG 200 where you need it - a standard 120V circuit or 230V for maximum output. Portable and convenient to use, only 46 lb (21 kg).
- Advanced features Yet easy to use
- A great TIG machine for aluminum
- TIG and stick from one power source
- Take it Everywhere, Plug in Anywhere.™
- Gas Regulator/Flowmeter and 10 ft. (3 m)
- Gas Hose Kit 200A Stick Electrode Holder
- Ground Clamp and Cable
- 120 and 230V Input Cords
- Foot Amptrol™ - 25 ft. (7.6m) (6 pin) | K870
- PTA-17F TIG Torch Ready-Pak® (12.5 ft 1pc) | K1782-14
Product Weights & Dimensions
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||14 in x 10.75 in x 19.25 in (358 mm x 282 mm x 502 mm)|
|Net Weight||46.5 lbs (21.092 kg)|
|Work Lead Connector Type||Dinse|
|Input Current||120V TIG: 25% Duty Cycle 21A 40% Duty Cycle 17A, 60% Duty Cycle 14A, Stick: 20% Duty Cycle 19A 60% Duty Cycle 16A 230V TIG: 25% Duty Cycle 22A 40% Duty Cycle 17A 60% Duty Cycle 13A|
|Output Range||120V TIG: 10-125A, Stick: 10-90A, 230V TIG: 10-200A, Stick: 10-170A|
|Rated Output||120V TIG: 125A/25%, 100A/40%, 85A/60%, 120V Stick: 75A/20%, 65A/60% 230V TIG: 200A/25%, 160A/40%, 130A/60% Stick: 170A/20%, 100A/60% 120V AC TIG: 110A/25%|
Maintenance & Repair