The Aspect 375 AC/DC TIG welder is perfect for mission critical welds, especially on applications such as aerospace, motorsports, shipbuilding, education and fabrication industries.
ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY MADE SIMPLE
A quality weld is always important. In some industries and applications, lives may even depend on it. If this is the challenge you face every day, choose a TIG welding machine that meets the demanding quality standards of the aerospace, motorsports, shipbuilding, education and fabrication industries.
The Aspect® 375 is the perfect choice for mission critical welds, especially on applications that must stand up to the most rigorous testing requirements.
AUTO OR MANUAL: THE CHOICE IS YOURS
Effortless arc control
Extremely fast arc response and stability for the smoothest and most efficient weld possible.
Simplicity when you want it
Activate Intellistart™ technology to automatically provide for softer starts and minimal distortion on thinner materials and hotter starts required for thicker materials. Optional AC Auto Balance® technology offers simplicity by automatically providing the optimal mix of cleaning and penetration when welding aluminum.
Customization when you need it
AC Wave Shape control enables you to customize the arc for critical aluminum welding requiring:
- A higher degree of penetration on thicker materials.
- Increased cleaning action in breaking through heavy oxide layers.
- Narrower arc profile enhancing control around corners and other tight configurations.
- Effortless arc control for the smoothest welds
- AC Auto-Balance® makes it simple by automatically providing the optimal mix of cleaning and penetration on aluminum
- Intellistart™ Technology provides soft starts on thin materials and hotter starts required on thicker materials
- Customization when You need it. - Manage AC frequency, balance and offset to modify arc profile, cleaning action or penetration
Order a Lincoln Ready-Pak and get everything you need to complete a welding package - all with one order number. Shipped fully assembled.
- CoolArc 47 Water Cooling System (K3950-1)
- Inverter Cart (K3949-1)
- 20H-320-25R Water Cooled TIG Torch with 25 ft. (7.6m) cable assembly (K4168-2)
- Zippered Torch Cable Cover 25 ft. (7.6 m) (K918-4)
- Twist Mate Torch Adapter Water-Cooled (K1622-5)
- Parts Kit for 20H-320-25R Water Cooled TIG Torch contains: long back cap, 1/16 in., 3/32 in., 1/8 in. collets, 1/16 in., 3/32 in., 1/8 in. collet bodies, 1/16 in., 3/32 in., 1/8 in. 2% Ceriated tungsten, and three Alumina nozzles (5/16 in., 3/8 in., 7/16 in. orifices) (KP510)
- Two Gallons of Low Conductivity Coolant (KP4159-1)
- Foot Amptrol with 25 ft. (7.6 m) cable assembly (K870)
- Gas Regulator/Flowmeter and 10 ft. (3.0 m) Hose Kit (3100211)
- 15 ft. Work Lead Assembly (K1803-3)
Product Weights & Dimensions
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||47 in x 23 in x 45 in (1194 mm x 584 mm x 1143 mm)|
|Net Weight||235 lbs (106.596 kg)|
|Input Current||3 Phase: 60% Duty Cycle: 29/26/15/12/10, 40% Duty Cycle 27/24/14/11/9 1 Phase: 60% Duty Cycle: 34/31/NA/NA/NA, 40% Duty Cycle: 32/29/NA/NA/NA|
|Output Range||3 Phase: 2-375A, 1 Phase: 2-250A|
|Rated Output||3 Phase: 330A/40%, 300A/60% 1 Phase: 240A/40%, 225A/60%|
Maintenance & Repair
Marine Fabrication & Repair