Model VH10-801-510 V-Series Ironworker Classic Deluxe VMD medium duty combination welding and cutting kit for use with all fuel gases includes the compact general-purpose 801 regulators with large easy-to-read dual scale 2" steel gauges, an ergonomic adjusting knob for precise pressure adjustments, one-piece encapsulated seats for longer service life and a 7-year warranty. Model VH10 combination torch handle features tube-within-a-tube construction, threaded connections, “O” ring seals, silver-brazed connections, for safety and durability and is equipped with FlashGuard check valves. Model VH13 cutting attachment features brazed triangular stainless steel tubes and stainless steel lever making it lightweight while providing exceptional strength and rigidity and an all gas-in-tube mixer with threaded connections, for easy maintenance and repair. The ease-on cutting valve provides smoother controlled starts. The forged solid brass head provides years of safe dependable service even under the most abusive conditions. Also included are an equal pressure mixer cutting tip welding/brazing tip Shade 5 safety glasses (ANSI Z87.1 CE) ignitor and 1/4" x 20' hose packaged in an insulated tool bag. All other components in the kit have a 1-year warranty. The kit is capable of cutting up to 1” (25.4mm) plate with supplied tip cutting up to 4" (101.6mm) plate with optional tip(s) welding up to 1/16” (1.6mm) plate with supplied tip and welding up to ‘1/2” (12.7mm) plate with optional tip(s).
- Complete V-Series Ironworker Deluxe kit for most cutting and welding projects
- Medium Duty combination V-Series kit is designed to use all fuel gases/acetylene
- Compact, general purpose Model 801 regulator has large, easy-to-read, dual scale 2" steel gauges and ergonomic adjusting knob
- The regulators have a one-piece encapsulated seat design with internal filter and PTFE Teflon® seat to protect them from particulate contamination
- The V-Series Model VH10 torch handle has tube-within-a-tube construction with threaded connections, "O" ring seals and is equipped with replaceable FlashGuard check valves
- The V-Series Model VH13 cutting attachment features brazed triangular stainless steel tubes and cutting lever, fold-forward cutting lever, ease-on cutting valve and solid brass head
- The V-Series Model V-W-1 "E" equal or positive pressure mixing system resists damage due to flashback
- Kit includes V-Series® Model V3-101-1 cutting tip and Model 23A90-5 welding/brazing tip
- Accessories include Shade 5 safety glasses (ANSI Z87.1 CE Weld), Handheld ignitor, 1/4" x 20' twin "R" grade hose and Harris black and red insulated tool kit bag
- Cuts up to 4" (101.6mm) plate with optional tip(s);Welds up to 1/2" (12.7mm) plate with optional tip(s). Optional tips sold separately.
- Model 801-15-510 Fuel Gas Regulator - 3002193
- Model 801-145-540 Oxygen Regulator - 3002194
- Model VH10 Torch Handle - 1400424
- Model VH13 Cutting Attachment - 1300048
- Model V-W1 MD Mixer Assembly - 9105213
- Model V3-101-1 Cutting Tip - 1502083
- Model 23A90-5 Welding Tip - 1600890
- 1/4" x 20' Twin B&B R-Grade Oxy-Acetylene Hose - 4300591
- Safety Glasses Shade 5 - 4303629
- Handheld Ignitor - 9004486
- Harris Insulated Tool Kit Bag - 8855094
- Trilingual Kit Manual - 9505643
- V-Series Tip Chart - 9500688
- Regulators: 7 Years
- All other components: 1 Year
Series Ironworker V Series
Cut Capacity Up to 4"
Weld Capacity Up to 1/2"
Torch Handle VH10
Gas All Fuels/Acetylene