Model 43-450-510 Ironworker® Classic Deluxe HXT extra-heavy duty combination welding and cutting kit for use with all fuel gases/acetylene includes Model 450 regulators with many of the premium features found only in high priced regulators. The regulators have large easy-to-read dual scale 2.5" brass gauges, a brass “T” screw handle for easier pressure adjustments, one-piece encapsulated seats for longer service life stainless steel diaphragm and Harris’ exclusive tamper-proof self-reseating safety relief device making it a standout for heavy duty combination welding applications and a 7-year warranty. Model 43-2 high-capacity torch handle features a stainless steel connection on the head to reduce galling and features tube-within-a-tube construction for use in the most severe applications. Model 73-3 classic design cutting attachment features brazed triangular stainless steel tubes making it lightweight while providing exceptional strength and rigidity. The captive union nut protects the seats and “O” rings from damage. It features a fold-forward cutting lever allowing easier connection even with gloves on. The ease-on cutting valve provides smoother controlled starts. The forged solid brass head provides years of safe dependable service even under the most abusive conditions. Also included are an equal pressure mixer cutting tip welding/brazing tip Shade 5 safety glasses (ANSI Z87.1 CE) ignitor and 1/4" x 20' hose packaged in an insulated tool bag. All other components in the kit have a 1-year warranty. The kit is capable of cutting up to 1" (25.4mm) plate with supplied tip; cutting up to 6" (152.4mm) plate with optional tip(s); welding up to 1/16” (1.6mm) plate with supplied tip and welding up to ‘1/2” (12.7mm) plate with optional tip(s).
- Complete Ironworker® Deluxe kit for most cutting and welding projects
- Extra-heavy Duty combination kit is designed to use all fuel gases/acetylene
- The economically priced Model 450 industrial regulator has large, easy-to-read, dual scale 2.5" brass gauges, brass "T" screw handle, stainless steel diaphragms and tamper-proof, self-reseating safety relief valve
- The regulator has a one-piece encapsulated seat design with internal filter and PTFE Teflon® seat to protect it from particulate contamination
- The Model 43-2 torch handle has twin-tube, silver-brazed connections and is equipped with replaceable FlashGuard® check valves
- The Model 73-3 cutting attachment features brazed triangular stainless steel tubes, fold-forward cutting lever, ease-on cutting valve and solid brass head
- Model E-43 "E" equal or positive pressure mixing system resists damage due to flashback
- Kit includes Model 6290-1AC cutting tip and Model 23A90-5 welding/brazing tip
- Accessories include Shade 5 safety glasses (ANSI Z87.1 CE Weld), Handheld ignitor, 1/4" x 20' twin "R" grade hose and Harris black and red insulated tool kit bag
- Cuts up to 6" (152.4mm) plate with optional tip(s);Welds up to 1" (25.4mm) plate with optional tip(s). Optional tips sold separately.
- Model 450-15-510 Fuel Gas Regulator - 3002494
- Model 450-125-540 Oxygen Regulator - 3002497
- Model 43-2 Torch Handle - 1401150
- Model 73-3 Cutting Attachment - 1300340
- Model E-43 Mixer Assembly - 9100312
- Model 6290-1AC Cutting Tip - 1502172
- Model 23A90-5 Welding Tip - 1600890
- 1/4" x 20' Twin B&B R-Grade Oxy-Acetylene Hose - 4300591
- Safety Glasses Shade 5 - 4303629
- Handheld Ignitor - 9004486
- Harris Insulated Tool Kit Bag - 8855094
- Trilingual Kit Manual - 9505643
- Tip Chart - 9500593
Series Ironworker Classic
Cut Capacity Up to 6"
Weld Capacity Up to 1"
Torch Handle 43-2
Gas All Fuels/Acetylene