AC225 stick welder is compact and produces a smooth AC arc for welding mild steel, low alloy, and stainless steel.
The AC225 compact stick welder produces an extremely smooth AC arc for welding a wide variety of materials including carbon, low alloy, and stainless steels as well as cast iron.
- Easy to install - Comes with attached 6 ft. (1.8m) input power cable and NEMA 6-50P plug.
- Easy to operate - Full range 40-225 amp selector switch quickly sets the welding current and ensures a uniform arc each and every time You weld.
- Smooth arc - Makes it easy to weld with different electrodes, including mild steel, low hydrogen, stainless steel and hardfacing electrodes.
- 225 amp AC output - Is enough for 3/16"" (4.8mm) diameter general purpose mild steel electrodes and 5/32"" (4.0mm) sizes of other electrodes.
- NEMA rated, UL listed and ULCSA approved.
- Easy to operate - Full range 40-225 amp selector switch quickly sets the welding current
- Smooth arc - Makes it easy to weld
- 225 amp AC output - Is enough for 3/16 (4.8 mm) diameter general purpose mild steel electrodes
- Easy to install - Comes with attached input power cable
- NEMA rated, UL listed and ULCSA approved
- Insulated electrode holder and cable
- Heavy duty work clamp and cable
- Input cable with attached plug
Machine Inputs & Outputs
|Phase 1: Input Voltage #1 (Voltage/Phase/Hertz)||230/1/60|
|Phase 1: Rated Output #1A (Current/Voltage/Duty Cycle)||225A/25V/20%|
Product Weights & Dimensions
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||24 in x 17.25 in x 12 in (610 mm x 438 mm x 305 mm)|
|Net Weight||96 lbs (43.546 kg)|
Maintenance & Repair
WARRANTY 3 Years