Product DescriptionLincoln Ranger 305G Kohler Engine Driven Welder - A WELDER FOR ALL SEASONS
Make the Lincoln Ranger 305 G Welder Generator your portable welding station general stick and downhill pipe, Touch Start TIG, MIG, flux-cored and AC generator to power lights, grinders or other power tools.
Kohler Gasoline Engine
23 HP carburetor.
Electric fuel pump to avoid vapor lock at high altitude operation.
Excellent DC multi-process welding for general purpose stick, downhill pipe (stick), TIG, cored-wire and MIG (CO2 and mixed gas).
Only compact gasoline welder in North America rated at 29V for 300 amps of stick or CV welding.
CV wire welding with up to 5/64 in. (2.0 mm) diameter electrodes.
Digital Weld Meters
Digital weld meters for amps and volts makes it easy to precisely pre-set your procedures and monitor actual welding output.
Superior Arc Performance
Lincoln Electric Chopper Technology provides easy starts, a smooth arc, low spatter and excellent bead appearance.
Peak Single-Phase AC Generator Power for Motor Starting
10,500 watts peak.
9,500 watts continuous for high capacity needs such as a back-up generator, powering a Lincoln Electric Invertec inverter welder. Also use for lights, a grinder or other power tools.
AC generator voltage is constant at 120V or 240V at any weld dial setting.
Skewed Rotor Design
Skewed rotor design provides AC power suitable for operating Lincoln Electric inverter power sources. Lincoln Electric was the first in the welding industry with this feature.
Welding and AC Generator Outputs rated at 104?â?ÇÜ?é??F (40?â?ÇÜ?é??C).
Lincoln Ranger 305G Kohler Engine Driven Welder Top Features
- Kohler Gasoline Engine - 23 HP carburetor.
- Multi-Process Welding - Excellent DC multi-process welding for general purpose stick, downhill pipe (stick), TIG, cored-wire, MIG (CO2 and mixed gas) and arc gouging.
- Digital Weld Meters - makes it easy to precisely pre-set your procedures and monitor actual welding output.
- Superior Arc Performance - Lincoln Chopper Technology provides easy starts, a smooth arc, low spatter and excellent bead appearance.
- Peak Single-Phase AC Generator Power for Motor Starting - 10,500 watts peak for motor starting
Lincoln Ranger 305G Kohler Engine Driven Welder ProcessesStick, TIG, MIG, Flux-Cored
Lincoln Ranger 305G Kohler Engine Driven Welder Specifications
|Rated Output||305A DC CC/29V/100% |
300A DC CV/29V/100%
|Output Range||20-305A DC |
20-250A DC TIG
|Generator Output||10500 watts peak, 9500 watts continuous|
|Type of Engine||Kohler OHV Command CH730 Gasoline Electric Fuel Pump|
|HP and speed||23@3600|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||36.2 in x 21.5 in x 42.3 in (920 mm x 546 mm x 1073 mm)|
|Net Weight||510.000 (231.336 kg)|