A WELDER FOR ALL SEASONS
Make the Ranger 305 G your portable welding station - general stick and downhill pipe, Touch Start TIG, MIG, and flux-cored wire capability. Choose the Ranger 305 G EFI (electronic fuel injection) for easier starts in cold weather and lower fuel consumption, with no choke starting required. The 9,500 watt continuous single-phase AC generator powers motors starting, tools and inverter welders for extended range and process capability.
- Digital weld meters monitor actual welding output
- 12-gallon fuel capacity allows for extended operation
- Electric fuel pump helps avoid vapor lock during high-altitude operation
Kohler Gasoline Engine
23 HP carburetor.
25 HP EFI (Electronic Fuel Injection) for easier starts in cold weather and lower fuel use!
Both engines have electric fuel pump to avoid vapor lock at high altitude operation.
Excellent DC multi-process welding for general purpose stick, downhill pipe (stick), TIG, cored-wire and MIG (CO2 and mixed gas).
Only compact gasoline welder in North America rated at 29V for 300 amps of stick or CV welding.
CV wire welding with up to 5/64 in. (2.0 mm) diameter electrodes.
Digital Weld Meters
Digital weld meters for amps and volts makes it easy to precisely pre-set your procedures and monitor actual welding output.
Superior Arc Performance
Lincoln Electric Chopper Technology provides easy starts, a smooth arc, low spatter and optimal bead appearance.
Peak Single-Phase AC Generator Power for Motor Starting
10,500 watts peak, 12,000 for EFI.
9,500 watts continuous for high capacity needs such as a back-up generator, powering a Lincoln Electric Invertec inverter welder. Also use for lights, a grinder or other power tools.
AC generator voltage is constant at 120V or 240V at any weld dial setting.
Skewed Rotor Design
Skewed rotor design provides AC power suitable for operating Lincoln Electric inverter power sources. Lincoln Electric was the first in the welding industry with this feature.
Welding and AC Generator Outputs rated at 104?â?ÇÜ?é??F (40?â?ÇÜ?é??C).
- Kohler Gasoline Engine - 25 HP EFI (Electronic Fuel Injection) for easier starts in cold weather and lower fuel use!
- Multi-Process Welding - Excellent DC multi-process welding for general purpose stick, downhill pipe (stick), TIG, cored-wire, MIG (CO2 and mixed gas) and arc gouging.
- Digital Weld Meters - makes it easy to precisely pre-set your procedures and monitor actual welding output.
- Superior Arc Performance - Lincoln Chopper Technology provides easy starts, a smooth arc, low spatter and excellent bead appearance.
- Peak Single-Phase AC Generator Power for Motor Starting - 12,000 watts peak for motor starting
ProcessesStick, TIG, MIG, Flux-Cored
|Rated Output|| |
|Output Range|| |
|Generator Output|| |
|Type of Engine|| |
|HP and speed|| |
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||36.2 in x 21.5 in x 42.3 in (920 mm x 546 mm x 1073 mm)|
|Net Weight||510.00 (231.34 kg)|