Max control gouging cartridges are optimized for more precise metal removal, achieving shallow gouge profiles and light material washing applications.
With its revolutionary single-piece design, the new cartridge consumable for Powermax® systems will change the way you cut and gouge metal forever. Your consumable inventory management will be streamlined. Select your cartridge and with a simple twist onto the torch you’re ready to go.
Benefits of Hypertherm cartridges
Easy to use
- Reduce operator training and troubleshooting time with fewer consumable parts to manage and replace.
- Cartridges are color coded by application and clearly laser marked for easy identification of process and amperage.
- Upgrading to the Hypertherm cartridge platform is easy for Powermax45® XP/65/85/105 systems via a torch adapter for Duramax® torches.
- Used cartridge consumables are 85% metal by weight and are easily recycled using normal scrapping processes.
- Cartridges are optimized by design to maximize performance and output for life gains when handheld cutting and optimal cut quality for mechanized cutting.
- The cartridge provides useful utilization data when used in conjunction with SmartSYNC® torches and a Powermax SYNC® system. The data can be used to improve cutting operations and identify opportunities for operator training.
- Specialty cartridges for gouging, FlushCut™ and FineCut® extends the capabilities of Powermax systems.
- Fully compatible with all SmartSYNC torches, providing automated process set-up and data transfer to the system
- Available cartridge reader accessory pairs with Powermax SYNC smartphone app to analyze performance data such as starts, transfers, and arc-on time
- Limited functionality with Duramax and Duramax® Lock torches (found on Powermax45 XP/65/85/105)
- Requires separate torch adapter (part number 428951)
- Does not provide automated process set-up or data transfer