Welding Cable Applications
- Used as power feed leads from the welding power source to the electrodes
- Please note - This is much smaller than 2/0 cable.
- High strength tear-resistant jacket
- Excellent resistance to abrasion and impact
- Superior flexibility, even at cold temperatures to - 65°C
- Flame resistant
- Meets SAE J1127.
- Rugged jacket and highly flexible.
- Resists Abrasion, Cut, Tear, Flame, Grease, Oil and Water.
- National Electrical Code article 630 electric welders.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Made in the USA.
Spark Tested for 600V
Stranding - 624/30
Nominal OD (inches) - .422
Conductor - Stranded bare copper; Meets CMA requirements of ASTM B172
|AWG Size||Stranding Gauge||Conductor Stranding||Wall Thickness
|1 / 0||30 GA||975||.080||2.03||.533||13.54||369||167|
|2 / 0||30 GA||1,196||.080||2.03||.568||14.43||443||201|