A Sub-Micronic Compressed Air Filter that effectively removes oil aerosols and condensed moisture...and will:
- Eliminate Arc "Sputter"
- Restore the Plasma System to Maximum Cutting Efficiency
- Reduce Corrosive wear of the Electrode and Tip
- Cleaner, faster, smoother plasma cutting with ultra-clean air
- Prolongs the life of expensive plasma gun tips
- Removes oil aerosols, condensed moisture and particulates
- Installs on or near equipment for ultimate protection
- Ideal for plasma cutters and all air consuming equipment
The installation of a Motor Guard Filter on the Plasma Cutting system downstream of the air regulator will effectively remove the contamination from the compressed air line. This eliminates the "sputter" from the arc, restoring the plasma system to maximum cutting efficiency, and dramatically reducing the corrosive wear on the tip and electrode.
Designed to remove the smallest contaminant, oil-aerosol or drop of moisture to supply Clean, Dry, Oil-Free air to the point of use. Users of the filters report contaminant free air with higher flow rates and minimal pressure drops.