LF-72 Wire Feeder, Base Model (No Gun)
2-Roll Heavy Duty Industrial Feeders
Designed for MIG and cored wire welding in job shop and manufacturing environments, these rugged wire feeders are built to deliver reliable performance day after day.
- Patented MAXTRAC® heavy-duty cast aluminum wire drive system provides reliable feeding and durability.
- Brass-to-brass gun connections for better electrical conductivity that results in better arc performance.
- Totally tool-less drive rolls and wire guide installation.
- Geardriven wire drive rolls slide on and off easily!
- Calibrated wire feed speed dial for precise and accurate settings.
- LF-72 Wire Feeder
- Drive Roll Kit Combination .035 in / .045 in Solid Wire | KP1696-1
Product Weights & Dimensions
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||11.1 in x 10.2 in x 12.9 in (282 mm x 259 mm x 328 mm)|
|Net Weight||24 lbs (11 kg)|
Wire and TIG Feeders
|Number of driven rolls||2 rolls|
|Max spool diameter||Drum|
|Max Rated Output Capable||500A|
|Max Wire Diameter (Solid)||1/16 in (1.6 mm)|
|Max Wire Diameter (Cored)||etc.|
|Power Source to Feeder Communication Connector Type||14-pin|
|Accesories Communication Connector Type||none|
|Gun Bushing||Tweco #2-#4|
|Wire Feed Speed Range (IPM)||x|
|Max Spool Size (lbs)||x|
|Max Spool Size (kg)||x|
|Wire Feeders Processes||
|Contact Tips Included||No|
|Hand Shield Included||No|
|Instructional Media Included||No|
|Safety Listing CSA||Yes|
|Safety Listing ETL||No|
|Safety Listing UL||Yes|
|Sample Flux Wire Included||No|
|Sample MIG Wire Included||No|
|Input Voltage||24-42 VAC|
|Typical Application||General Fabrication|
WARRANTY 3 Years